[squid-users] [3.5.6]: assertion failed: store.cc:850: "store_status == STORE_PENDING"

David Touzeau david at articatech.com
Tue Jul 14 18:02:08 UTC 2015

I understand the relationship with connection closures but:

When store_status == STORE_PENDING appears, the proxy is crashing and nobody can surf.
We have tried without define caches in squid but issue still occurs.

I'm agree with broken connections, but why nobody can surf after this error ans we must restart squid.