[squid-users] issue with multiple outgoing addresses for same source address

Jason Enzer enzerj at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 22:50:53 UTC 2015

'm hardly a novice in squid (more of an initiate, actually) ... but it
looks like you've got the deny rules backwards in examples 2 & 3. With
they assumption that the first rule works fine, they should read:

2. http_access deny *ip2 inc3172*

3. http_access deny *ip3 inc3173*

client still shows outgoing address from first acl statement... if i
comment out the first acl the 2nd acl works and the outgoing address
is what is expected.

stumped!
-jason