[squid-users] issue with multiple outgoing addresses for same source address

Jason Enzer enzerj at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 18:13:02 UTC 2015

T have a single source address I want access to 10 ips.
I also have a single source address I want to access 1 ip.

The 1:1 works fine

The 1:10 acl is off.. I can connect to the ip:port fine and it works
fine, but the outgoing address is always the one from the 1st acl.
Can someone please help? I have been going over the documentation, and
looking for examples for a day now...

Looks like this:

acl tasty3171 src 104.175.56.145/32
acl ip1 myip 172.86.226.4
tcp_outgoing_address 172.86.226.4 tasty3171
http_access allow tasty3171 ip1
http_access deny ip1 tasty3171

acl inc3172 src 52.2.xxx.204/32
tcp_outgoing_address 172.xx.xxx.5 inc3172
acl ip2 myip 172.xx.xxx.5
http_access allow inc3172 ip2
http_access deny inc3172 ip2

acl inc3173 src 52.2.xxx.204/32
acl ip3 myip 172.xx.xxx.6
tcp_outgoing_address 172.xx.xxx.6 inc3173
http_access allow inc3173 ip3
http_access deny inc3173 ip3

Thanks!

-Jason