[squid-users] sslbump and caching of generated cert

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Fri Jul 10 03:44:49 UTC 2015

On 10/07/2015 7:03 a.m., Alex Wu wrote:
> It seems the option http_port cannot be put under each process ID. If using workers, http_port cannot bind to ports specified from http_port.

?? Works for me and many others.

What I dont expect to work is the *same* port line in two specific
workers unless the coordinator process also is assigned to mediate its use.

The coordinator always needs a generic port for its own use. 3128 is
officially registered for that. But that is a separate problem to what
you are describing.