[squid-users] Squid 3.5.6 for Microsoft Windows 64-bit is available

Rafael Akchurin rafael.akchurin at diladele.com
Tue Jul 7 15:47:59 UTC 2015

Then it is still open ☹

From: Yuri Voinov [mailto:yvoinov at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 7, 2015 5:28 PM
To: Rafael Akchurin
Cc: squid-users at lists.squid-cache.org
Subject: Re: [squid-users] Squid 3.5.6 for Microsoft Windows 64-bit is available

I think so.

07.07.15 21:23, Rafael Akchurin пишет:
> Hello Yuri,

      > Is it - https://github.com/diladele/squid3-windows/issues/40?

      > Raf

      [mailto:squid-users-bounces at lists.squid-cache.org] On Behalf Of
      Yuri Voinov

      > Sent: Tuesday, July 7, 2015 5:06 PM

      > To: squid-users at lists.squid-cache.org<mailto:squid-users at lists.squid-cache.org>

      > Subject: Re: [squid-users] Squid 3.5.6 for Microsoft Windows
      64-bit is available

     > Hi Raf,

      > does you team close issue with cache_dir already?

      > 07.07.15 14:39, Rafael Akchurin пишет:

      >       > Greetings everyone,

      >       > The CygWin based build of Squid proxy for
      Microsoft Windows

http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/3.5/squid-3.5.6-RELEASENOTES.html.

      >       > * Ready to use MSI package can be downloaded from

      >       http://squid.diladele.com.

      >       > * List of open issues for the installer -

      >       https://github.com/diladele/squid3-windows/issues

      >       > Thanks a lot for Squid developers for making this
      great

      >       software!

      >       > Please join our humble efforts to provide ready to
      run MSI

      >       installer for Squid on Microsoft Windows with all
      required

      >       dependencies at GitHub -

      >       > https://github.com/diladele/squid3-windows. Please
      report all

      >       issues/bugs/feature requests at GitHub project. Issues
      about the

      support at diladele.com<mailto:support at diladele.com><mailto:support at diladele.com><mailto:support at diladele.com>.

      >       > NB: fixed crash of the tray app on Windows 2012,
      enabled

squid-users at lists.squid-cache.org<mailto:squid-users at lists.squid-cache.org><mailto:squid-users at lists.squid-cache.org><mailto:squid-users at lists.squid-cache.org>