[squid-users] TProxy and client_dst_passthru

Stakres vdoctor at neuf.fr
Thu Jul 2 12:59:27 UTC 2015

Hi Yury,

In your installation, with your devices... At home, I do the same like you,
but I'm not an ISP.

Here the issue is that end users could use different dns the ISPs cannot
control.
Home/Entreprise, the admin can control the used DNS servers with devices. In
an ISP environment, we cannot control/manage, end users do what they want.
2 different worlds, not the same rules, sorry

Fred