[squid-users] squid version 3.5.5

Paul Martin paul.martin.b787 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 05:55:38 UTC 2015

Hello

Thanks and just another question about internet bandwith

I notice
> -squid version 3.3.8: I have 40k squid cache objects
> -squid version 3.5.5: I have 2k squid cache objects

Does it mean I need x10 to x20 times more "internet bandwith network" with
squid 3.5.5 compare to 3.3.8 ?
Because if I upgrade squid to version 3.5.5,  I should also need to upgrade
my network capacity, what do you think ?

Thank you
Paul