[squid-users] Squid kerberos_ldap_group ACL dependencies on SUSE12.

Ashish Behl ashish_behl at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 1 16:54:07 UTC 2015

Hello All,
I have been trying to compile squid on SUSE12 enterprise, but the only
option that fails is external ACL kerberos_ldap_group.

Can someone please let me know the dependencies for this external helper?
I have tried my best but cannot find a reason why this does not build..
Please note that I have been able to build squid with this helper enabled on
Suse 11.

My configure options:

%configure \
    --disable-strict-error-checking \
    --with-dl \
    --enable-disk-io \
    --enable-storeio \
    --enable-removal-policies=heap,lru \
    --enable-icmp \
    --enable-delay-pools \
    --enable-esi \
    --enable-icap-client \
    --enable-useragent-log \
    --enable-referer-log \
    --enable-kill-parent-hack \
    --enable-arp-acl \
    --enable-ssl-crtd \
    --enable-ssl \
    --with-openssl \
    --enable-forw-via-db \
    --enable-cache-digests \
    --enable-linux-netfilter \
    --with-large-files \
    --enable-underscores \
    --enable-auth \
    --enable-auth-basic \
    --enable-auth-ntlm \
    --enable-auth-negotiate \
    --enable-auth-digest \

--enable-external-acl-helpers=LDAP_group,eDirectory_userip,file_userip,kerberos_ldap_group,session,unix_group,wbinfo_group
\
    --enable-ntlm-fail-open \
    --enable-stacktraces \
    --enable-x-accelerator-vary \
    --disable-ident-lookups \
    --enable-follow-x-forwarded-for \
    --disable-arch-native

Installed packages, that I think are relevant:
krb5-devel
openldap2-devel
libbz2-devel
libexpat-devel
pam
pam-devel
cyrus-sasl
krb5
cyrus-sasl-devel
keyutils-devel
libdb-4_8-devel
perl-Module-Build

Request you to please help! Or guide me to relevant documentation section/
user forum