[squid-users] acl for redirect

Mike mcsnv96 at afo.net
Wed Jul 1 15:11:57 UTC 2015

Rafael, We're trying to keep the setups lean, and primarily just deal
with google and youtube, not all websites. ICAP processes deal with a
whole new layer of complexity and usually cover all websites, no just
the few.

On 6/30/2015 16:17 PM, Rafael Akchurin wrote:
> Hello Mike,
>
> May be it is time to take a look at ICAP/eCAP protocol implementations which target specifically this problem - filtering within the *contents* of the stream on Squid?
>
> Best regards,
> Rafael

Marcus,

This is multiple servers used for thousands of customers across North
America, not an office, so changing from a proxy to a DNS server is not
an option, since we would also be required to change all several
thousand of our customers DNS settings.

On 6/30/2015 17:30 PM, Marcus Kool wrote:
> I suggest to read this:
> https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/186669
>
> and look at option 3 of section 'Keep SafeSearch turned on for your
> network'
>
> Marcus

Such a pain, there is no reason for our every day searches should be
encrypted.

Mike

>>> cert=/etc/squid/ssl/squid.pem key=/etc/squid/ssl/squid.key
>>> cipher=ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA:ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA:DHE-RSA-AES128-SHA:DHE-