[squid-users] cannot use squid-3.5.x for production

truniger at bluewin.ch truniger at bluewin.ch
Wed Jul 1 06:43:41 UTC 2015

Not much reaction on my statements so far.
So let me ask: is anyone actually receiving a valid 404-http-response from squid 3.5.x when trying to download a file which does not exist on the FTP-server?
I don't and I think it's a bug with 3.5.x and I wonder why I seem to be the only one facing it.

Regards, Othmar