[squid-users] squid3

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Fri Jan 30 10:14:34 UTC 2015

Hey Bobby,

It is not true.
Squid3 in debian is newer then 3.1 as far as I remember and if it's not
in the main repos then use the backports for it.
It is recommended that you will use a newer version of squid.
If for your environment 3.1 works fine then I guess you can say that it
works and that's it.
Consider that there are more then couple bug fixes.

If you do use Debian you can consider ubuntu LTS version which is not
up-to-date but has a more up to date version then 3.1.20.

Eliezer