[squid-users] squid3

Bobby bmatznick at pbandt.com
Tue Jan 27 21:59:00 UTC 2015

It is but it’s the latest version available through apt-get on Debian 7 without adding backports which I may end up doing anyway. However I don’t think that is my problem, I think I may have missed something in my config and was wondering if anyone had seen this before with the usernames not seeming to be passed to dansguardian.

Bobby