[squid-users] Squid versions and FreeBSD-10.1 headache

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 13:29:50 UTC 2015

This looks like not optimal solution, Henrik.

A long time ago, when I meet similar issue, I've draw request way on my
proxy host and find cycling configuration.

It was chain NAT->proxy->redirector->NAT->proxy

To break it I completely differentiate service ports. On my system NAT
not permit to have listening services under rdr rules.