[squid-users] Squid 3.5.1 100% CPU

FredB fredbmail at free.fr
Tue Jan 20 09:23:13 UTC 2015

> Hello,
>
> Fred what should I do exactly ? Sorry I'm a little bit lost
>
> Thanks

Hmm, You can still use your 3.4.x version + my patch, but I think it should be better to use the latest 3.4 snapshot there are some interesting bug-fixes and the patch was pushed by Amos yesterday.

http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/3.4/changesets/

About Squid 3.5 wait for the moment, the 100 % CPU bug is present and I will make deep tests to be sure that there is nothing else.
When this bug will be fixed and my tests (with High load) are all ok I will post a message here, don't worry about that.

FYI: A old bug still present with DIGEST (no matter the version) check_nonce_count is broken, my advice is to use check_nonce_count off and nonce_max_count with high value (like 500000) The nc-value is the hexadecimal count of the number of requests (including the current request) the value is needed to be RFC complaint.

https://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2617.txt
http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/auth_param/

----

Regards,