[squid-users] Squid 3.4.11 crashing on FreeBSD 10 (64-bit)

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 15:20:48 UTC 2015

On 19 January 2015 at 17:55, Yuri Voinov <yvoinov at gmail.com> wrote:

> Your use CLang. This is the single point.
>
> You can get any effects. Looks like this is not Squid problem. Just
> system.

Are you insinuating that Squid-3.x is not supposed to run on FreeBSD 10
because of the CLANG thing?

Do you have a little howto on how I can compile it using gcc (I have gcc49
installed) ?

This squid is running, disobeying my time-based ACLs, crashing as seen in
cache.log and ... just annoying but I need a proxy by all means! It kinda
puts me in the proverbial between a rock & hard place.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,