[squid-users] Squid SSL Bump Certificates

Jatin Bhasin jbhasin83 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 22:32:02 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am using squid 3.4.9 with SSL Bump feature. I am using the following
https_port directive.

https_port 8090 tproxy ssl-bump generate-host-certificates=on
dynamic_cert_mem_cache_size=16MB cert=Certficate key=Key

I am unable to find out where all the certificates are being stored. I
was wondering if I could do the following if I am able to find the
location where squid stores these certificates:

1) Expiration Dates on the certificates
2) Common name mismatches
3) Self Signed Certificates

Also I would like to know if squid checks for Revocation Status
(CRL/OCSP) of the certificate.

Thanks,