[squid-users] Squid 3.4.10 sometimes catch assertion without core

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 15:29:59 UTC 2015

Solaris 10. Initially squid runs by root. Squid 3 cannot be run via su -
squid -c "".

root @ proxyhost /var/core # ulimit
unlimited

In /var mountpoint I have 13 Gb free space:

rpool/ROOT/s10x_u11wos_24a/var   571M  13.3G   571M  /var

:)

I'm neither idiot nor newbi. :)

These obvious things I can't be seen. :)