[squid-users] ntlm: No such file or directory

gehrer.a gehrer-alexander at kwa.de
Thu Jan 15 12:43:28 UTC 2015

Try on a pfsense with squid 3.4.10 an ntlm-authentication.
In my suid.conf:
/auth_param ntlm program /usr/local/bin/ntlm_auth
--helper-protocol=squid-2.5-ntlmssp/
When I restart squid I always see this in my syslog:

Jan 15 13:38:35 pf4322 squid: auth_param ntlm program
/usr/local/bin/ntlm_auth: (2) No such file or directory

But the path to ntlm_auth is right! I can start /usr/local/bin/ntlm_auth
from the shell. So what file or directory does he means?

Thanks very much in advance

Alex