[squid-users] {Disarmed} Re: site cannot be accessed

Simon Dcunha simon at baladia.gov.kw
Tue Jan 13 04:22:02 UTC 2015

Dear Sarfraz,
appreciate your immediate reply

Heres attached is my pac file
i am accessing the 10.101.101.10 server

regards

simon
----------------

From: "***some text missing***" <shozii1 at yahoo.com>
To: "simon" <simon at baladia.gov.kw>, "squid-users" <squid-users at squid-cache.org>
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2015 1:18:06 PM
Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [squid-users] site cannot be accessed

Share your PAC file please.

Regards,
Sarfraz

From: Simon Dcunha <simon at baladia.gov.kw>
To: squid-users <squid-users at squid-cache.org>
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2015 11:41 AM
Subject: [squid-users] site cannot be accessed

Dear All,

I have squid-3.1.10-22.el6_5.x86_64 running on centos 6.5 64 bit for quite sometime and working fine
just a couple of days back some users reported an issue

i have a intranet site which just stopped working .
if I uncheck the proxy option in the browser the site works fine
the above users also use internet and is working fine

I am using the pac file to bypass local sites and the local intranet websites are alredy added in the pac file

also i am quite sure the above intranet website were working before

the squid log shows
------------
1421053747.139 70984 172.16.6.21 TCP_MISS/000 0 GET MailScanner warning: numerical links are often malicious: http://10.101.101.10/ - DIRECT/10.101.101.10 -
1421053779.524 32021 172.16.6.21 TCP_MISS/000 0 GET MailScanner warning: numerical links are often malicious: http://10.101.101.10/ - DIRECT/10.101.101.10 -
----------

appreciate your advice and concern

regards

simon

--
---------
Network Administrator

believed to be clean.

dangerous content by MailScanner , and is
believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.