[squid-users] site cannot be accessed

Simon Dcunha simon at baladia.gov.kw
Mon Jan 12 06:41:21 UTC 2015

Dear All,

I have squid-3.1.10-22.el6_5.x86_64 running on centos 6.5 64 bit for quite sometime and working fine
just a couple of days back some users reported an issue

i have a intranet site which just stopped working .
if I uncheck the proxy option in the browser the site works fine
the above users also use internet and is working fine

I am using the pac file to bypass local sites and the local intranet websites are alredy added in the pac file

also i am quite sure the above intranet website were working before

the squid log shows
------------
1421053747.139  70984 172.16.6.21 TCP_MISS/000 0 GET http://10.101.101.10/ - DIRECT/10.101.101.10 -
1421053779.524  32021 172.16.6.21 TCP_MISS/000 0 GET http://10.101.101.10/ - DIRECT/10.101.101.10 -