[squid-users] Squid Windows Installation

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 08:41:21 UTC 2015

Hmmmmm,

The config looks like this:

http_port 3128 ssl-bump generate-host-certificates=on
dynamic_cert_mem_cache_size=4MB cert=/etc/squid/rootCA.crt
key=/etc/squid/rootCA.key
sslproxy_flags DONT_VERIFY_PEER
sslproxy_cafile /etc/ssl/certs/ca-bundle.trust.crt
sslcrtd_program /lib/squid/ssl_crtd -s /var/cache/squid_ssldb -M 4MB

Correct?

I think so, it must work.

What I'm skip?

10.01.2015 3:32, Rafael Akchurin пишет:

> Hello Yuri,
>

> The build from December 22 does work with SSLBump when running it as
explicit proxy. I am able to see the blocked page from HTTPS searches on
Google for example.

> Of course I test with ICAP server but all builtin ACLs, SquidGuard and
other filters should also be able to get the HTTPS contents as it **is**
bumped.

> We are working on 3.5 but far from the end yet :)
>

> Best regards,
>
> Raf

my notebook ;)) and yes, this is not latest version. :)  Also I miss
storeid helper (it is absent in this release).

<mailto:squid-users at lists.squid-cache.org>

>       > *Subject:* [squid-users] Squid Windows Installation
>

>       > Hello!.
>

>       > I am completely new to the Squid Software.
>

>       > I need information (steps/guidance) how to install the latest
>
>       version of squid on windows server 2008.
>

>       > If this is not the right contact, please help with correct
>
>       contact for this Query
>

>       > */Thanks,/*
>

>       > */Rutvik Chowdhary/*  |  Windows

Engineering