[squid-users] Squid Windows Installation

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 21:01:20 UTC 2015

Raf,

this version doesn't work with SSL-bump (I've tested, now it runs on my
notebook ;)) and yes, this is not latest version. :)  Also I miss
storeid helper (it is absent in this release).

I've tried to build 3.5.0.4 with MinGW on Windows 7, but I did not get. :)

But Diladele squid is nice try, I've changed old Squid 2 from Guido to
this version. ;)

WBR, Yuri

10.01.2015 2:02, Rafael Akchurin пишет:

> Hello Rutvik,
>

> Please see http://squid.diladele.com/. This is not the **latest**
squid  (and btw **not an official one**) but we are doing what we can.
Hopefully 3.5 will soon run as MSI on Windows for the benefits of all
community.

> Best regards,
>
> Raf

*On Behalf Of *Chowdhary, Rutvik non Unisys
> *Sent:* Friday, January 9, 2015 6:04 PM
> *To:* squid-users at lists.squid-cache.org
> *Subject:* [squid-users] Squid Windows Installation
>

> Hello!.
>

> I am completely new to the Squid Software.
>

> I need information (steps/guidance) how to install the latest version
of squid on windows server 2008.

> If this is not the right contact, please help with correct contact for
this Query

> */Thanks,/*
>
> */Rutvik Chowdhary/*  |  Windows
Engineering
cid:image001.gif at 01CBDA94.F5EF5970

> Contact Number:-  201-283-2329 | Eagan MN 55121

PROPRIETARY MATERIAL and is thus for use only by the intended recipient.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
e-mail and its attachments from all computers.