[squid-users] Help getting Squid 3.4 Transparent Proxy to Work

mattatrmc mattatrmc at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 20:19:17 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

I'm not to this forum and using Squid.  I've downloaded and installed Squid
3.4 on OpenBSD.  I'm currently attempting to get the program to run as a
transparent proxy.  I'm currently getting the following error message, and
I'm not quite sure what is causing it, I've verified that my certificates
are correct.  Any help would be very much appreciated.

FATAL: No valid signing SSL certificate configured for http_port
0.0.0.0:3128

Thanks,

Matt