[squid-users] Squid 2.7, 3.4 and 3.5 Videos/Music/Images/Libraris/CDNs Booster

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 13:28:44 UTC 2015

This is not right.

We HAVE good cache solution in our current Squid proxy.

It named storeid_file_rewrite. And it built in Squid by default.

All we need - right config for it.

We have it. It's quick and easy solution with half-dozen regular
expressions. And we achieve 70% hit-ratio for dynamic content.

So, we don't need any hardcoded commercial analogue.

Bye.