[squid-users] Squid 3 SSL bump: Google drive application could not connect

Douglas Davenport doug1234 at digcorp.net
Sun Jan 4 20:17:20 UTC 2015

I saw a very similar feature in ufdbGuard which is a URL filter implemented
as a Squid Redirector. They have a feature which probes the destination
server for a valid HTTPS cert in parallel to the user's connection and
terminates it if it turns out not to be a valid HTTPS cert. Their code is
open source, maybe this could be helpful in creating such a helper?

http://www.urlfilterdb.com/home.html