[squid-users] i meet a problem , --- Unsupported Request Method and Protocol'' for such connections ( non-HTTP connections ) based 80 port ----, if possible , please give me some advisement or help

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Sat Feb 28 21:45:47 UTC 2015

Hey,

It is a bit hard to understand the scenario but I assume it's a
transparent proxy for port 80? right?

In any case what so ever squid 2.7 is old and preferably should not be
used in production unless there is a very specific need for it while
taking into account the advantages and disadvantages.

If you search via www.ask.com it should work on any version of squid
like it worked for me in the last who knows how many years.

The best start point would be to get couple lines from the access.log
and a description of the network infrastructure.
(consider to replace\remove any confidential information)

All The Bests,
Eliezer Croitoru