[squid-users] Need better debug_options values to track down cache MISSes

Pavel Kazlenka pavel.kazlenka at measurement-factory.com
Tue Feb 24 14:57:11 UTC 2015

Hi Greg,

I use this combo to check if request is cached or no and why:
debug_options 20,9 27,9 31,9 70,9 82,9 22,9 84,9 90,9

Then in cache.log file you can search by 'YES' or 'NO' (uppercase) to
see if the content is cacheable (and cached) or not and the reason of
this decision. Hope this will help.

Best wishes,
Pavel