[squid-users] Need tips in order to force youtube in HTTP only

David Touzeau david at articatech.com
Tue Feb 24 11:15:43 UTC 2015

You means replace the 301 because youtube answer to this when connecting
on HTTP

HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 11:11:28 GMT
Server: gwiseguy/2.0
Location: https://www.youtube.com/

Do you have tested this because if squid replace the header i think
there will be a loop.

Notice: I have seen that vendors based on squid have found a solution
but i think they are changed something inside the source code...