[squid-users] Authenication denies access to ports

zanettiza frankhartza at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 06:25:51 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,I've searched and search but have not found an answer to my
question.I'm running CentOS 7 and Squid 3.3.4. When I insert "http_access
allow Safe_ports" AFTER "http_access allow authenticated_users" I have no
access to ports listed under my Safe_ports ACL, however when I put it before
then everything works just fine, obviously that is then ignoring
authentication.Any thoughts on how I can overcome this? I have tried many
different configurations but nothing really works.Thanks!