[squid-users] One Squid proxy for multi-tenant environment

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Sun Feb 22 01:08:36 UTC 2015

On 22/02/2015 02:47, maxt wrote:
> Each tenant has a unique domain that has a trust relationship with our
> management domain.  They also have a unique IP address range so there is no
> need for VLANS.

Hey Max,

You can use deny_info with a specific ip range or ip list and somehow
make acls that will identify the uniqueness of the blacklist deny and
whitelist allow.

I think that it is possible to do so without the need for any
association between a client to a SMP worker unless you want to dedicate
one complete CPU for each tenant.

All The Bests,
Eliezer