[squid-users] One Squid proxy for multi-tenant environment

maxt max at principiumtech.com
Fri Feb 20 15:57:17 UTC 2015

I'm just wondering if it is possible to do the following:

Have one Squid proxy that covers multiple domains/tenants.  Each tenant
would have their own specific whitelist and blacklist of sites.  Each tenant
would have their own customized/branded block page that would have
instructions for requesting a site be whitelisted.

I've looked a bit at ACL lists since that has been mentioned when trying to
filter different groups into different levels of blocking/access.  The
discussion I've read about these is in regard to different departments
within one domain.

My experience with Squid in the past has been using it within a single
domain and it worked perfectly.

Thanks in advance for your help!