[squid-users] Is Squid can shutdown unused idle redirector's children?

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 18:38:05 UTC 2015

We are talking not about the differences between any *NIX-based or
*NIX-like OS. Android just an example. I guess an observerd behaviour
of redirector's processes is not expected.

Now I've observed mentioned behaviour of redirectors over one month. I
just want to know - is this desired behaviour or this is a bug.

If this is bug - need to report it as bug.

If this need, I'm ready to grant access to bare-metal installed
Solaris system with Squid and squidGuard to tests for developers.

If your one of them - you are welcome.