[squid-users] cache peer load balancing round robin problem

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Mon Feb 16 15:13:37 UTC 2015

Hey,

There are couple things to consider while using multiple IPs for the
same network\user.
It is possible to do what you want in the OS level and in a way using squid.
You should consider first what is the exact effect you want\need and if
it can meet reality in usability level.
It is not very smart to just spread the traffic from different IPs since
there is an application level issues that you and your users might
encounter while operating this logic.

Eliezer