[squid-users] logfileHandleWrite: daemon:/var/logs/access.log: error writing ((32) Broken pipe)

Priya Agarwal priyaiitmandi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 11:06:28 UTC 2015

So sorry. In squid.conf I had done cache_effective_user to nobody and set
permissions of /var and /usr to nobody. So those are the permissions.

root at t4240qds:/var/logs# ls -al /var/logs/access.log
ls: cannot access /var/logs/access.log: No such file or directory
root at t4240qds:/var/logs# ls -ld /var/logs
drwx------ 2 nobody nogroup 4096 Feb 13 11:49 /var/logs