[squid-users] benefits of usingext_kerberos_ldap_group_aclinstead of ext_ldap_group_acl

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Thu Feb 12 16:58:53 UTC 2015

On 13/02/2015 5:41 a.m., Simon Stäheli wrote:

> hmh, HAVE_KRB5 seems not to be set in include/autoconf.h
>
> What is the correct way to provide squid the path to the kerberos header files?
>
> ./configure —help doesn’t show a useful option as --with-krb5-config= seems not to be the right option.

If you are using Squid-3.4 or older versions where that option exists,
you need to insted use CXXFLAGS to set the -I (library headers) and -L
(library binary) locations.
Something like:
 ./configure CXXFLAGS="-I/path/to/include -L/path/to/lib" ...

Squid-3.5 and later have per-library ./configure options. In the case of
Heimdal use --with-heimdal-krb5=PATH