[squid-users] Squid 3.5.1 intercept / Forwarding loop detected for

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Thu Feb 12 10:58:12 UTC 2015

On Thursday 12 Feb 2015 at 10:52, naser sonbaty wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I need your help with setting squid 3.5.1 with intercept.
> My topolgy Clients PC <--> Router PC <--> SquidPC

Where is the Internet connection in the above diagram?

> Router:
> Send trafic from 80 to squid 192.168.15.2:3129

Have you configured the router to redirect port 80 traffic from the Client PC
to Squid 3129, or have you configured it to redirect *all* port 80 traffic
(including from Squid) to Squid 3129?

> 2015/02/12 11:36:00 kid1| WARNING: Forwarding loop detected for:

Looks like the Router is making Squid talk to itself.

Regards,

Antony.

--
"In fact I wanted to be John Cleese and it took me some time to realise that
the job was already taken."

 - Douglas Adams

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.