[squid-users] assertion failed: client_side.cc:1515: "connIsUsable(http->getConn())

Dan Charlesworth dan at getbusi.com
Wed Feb 11 22:51:22 UTC 2015

Hey Eliezer

With the response_size_100 ACL definition:
- 100 tells the external ACL the limit in MB
- 192.168.0.10 tells the external ACL the squid IP

I think one or both of these is only needed to build the deny page. You can’t use deny_info with reply_body_max_size so we had to customise the ERR_TOO_BIG source to do a redirect to our own page.

The http_access allow line is because result caching cannot alter the EXT_LOG for fast ACLs as cache lookups include the EXT_LOG, so we need to check the result twice to alter the EXT_LOG and then have the result cached against the altered EXT_LOG.

Cheers
Dan