[squid-users] squid authentication , & ACL select from databse SQL , is that possible ?

snakeeyes ahmed.zaeem at netstream.ps
Thu Feb 12 00:55:21 UTC 2015

Hi

I need to do many operations :

I need squid with sql with the following needs :

1-      Squid authenticate user/pwd from sql databse.

2-      Then if authentication was okay  , they I need to see that username
logged in and go to sql databse and select from there a cloum with the
websites correspond to that user

3-      Then I will do access list that permit the websites domain name only
for that user based on info from sql.

Is that possible with squid ?

Im using last squid stable version 3.5.1 and hope it be okay .

cheers