[squid-users] assertion failed: client_side.cc:1515: "connIsUsable(http->getConn())

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Wed Feb 11 12:09:34 UTC 2015

Hey Dan,

First I must admit that this squid.conf is quite complicated but kind of
self explanatory.

I have tried to understand the next lines:
# File size (download) restrictions
acl response_size_100 external response_size_type 100 192.168.0.10
http_access allow response_size_100 response_size_100
reply_body_max_size 100 MB response_size_100

But I am unsure how it works with external_acl exactly.
If you wish to deny 100MB size files you should have only one rule for
the reply body max size, what are the others for exactly?

Eliezer

* I might missing some concepts some sorry in advance.