[squid-users] Marking outgoing packets

Luis Miguel Silva luismiguelferreirasilva at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 00:35:26 UTC 2015

That's GREAT Amos,

Where can I learn more about it? Can you point me to some documentation?
I was able to find this here:
http://www.eu.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/note/

It does seem that I could use this to note to tag things to an ACL but it
isn't clear to me how to use it (especially leveraging I-CAP).

Thank you,
Luis