[squid-users] light weight ICAP server that isn't dead :o)

Luis Miguel Silva luismiguelferreirasilva at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 16:56:39 UTC 2015

I've already installed it and took a look at it but I didn't want to waste
time evaluating "5 different solutions" so I asked you guys to learn what
was, statistically, the most popular choice :o).

How about the performance of i-icap with e-cap on top of it?
Its my understanding that squid can hook directly into e-cap (which would
eliminate the i-cap layer [in case I want to use e-cap]). On the other
hand, I would have to compile squid with e-cap support (which I would
rather not have to do)...

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Luis