[squid-users] Blocking Chrome and QUIC

Luis Miguel Silva luismiguelferreirasilva at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 16:34:16 UTC 2015

I did when you sent it but it seemed to me you were saying I should add
that "reply_header_access Alternate-Protocol deny all" config parameter
but, on the other hand, I didn't understand why were you suggesting that,
seeing that my problem is that Chrome doesn't go through my proxy at all!
(I'm doing transparent proxying, NOT setting up a proxy in Chrome).

I've now re-read your email and it seemed you were telling me to upgrade to
3.5.x (which I hadn't understood the last time I read your email). I
apologize that I didn't understand what you were saying.

So are you saying I must upgrade to Squid 3.5.x to fix this? Why would that
header fix it, seeing that my problem is that Chrome is bypassing the proxy
altogether?

Thank you,
Luis