[squid-users] help with regard to http/https filtering

Rajkumar Prasad rprasad at pranastudios.com
Fri Feb 6 02:20:14 UTC 2015

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for your help. I did this additional configs and now http http filterings working well for HTTPS enabled sites as well. I have another requirement wherin i need to filter http POST methods, which i am able to do for http sites. Is there a way we can achieve the same for https enabled sites? We need to ensure that there is no way people can send or upload any confidential contents for security reasons.

Thanks much for your help !

Thanks & Regards,

Rajkumar Prasad

Network Administrator