[squid-users] Problems with squid 3.5.1

Stefano Ansaloni ansalonistefano at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 10:06:28 UTC 2015

Hi, first message here.

I have some issue with squid 3.5.1: sometimes the browser loads the page
partially (for example: header/footer without styles or missing images);
other times the browser display a "cannot connect to the proxy (proxy
refused connection)" page.
The problem seems to appear more often with https pages (squid is
configured for ssl_bump).
With 3.4.10 everything was good (I ported the config file to 3.5.1 without
modifications, except for changed/deleted keywords/tags).

Any clue on possible cause?

Thanks in advance.

PS: if you need to know configuration values and/or other info, just ask.