[squid-users] help with regard to http/https filtering

Rajkumar Prasad rprasad at pranastudios.com
Wed Feb 4 06:38:13 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,

Have been working on very basic squid configurations and need a small help.
We have done this setup for everyone to provide very limited access on
restricted no of websites. My question here is that, is there a way we can
control entire certain part of URL to be getting dropped instead of whole
website and other contents. For e.g.

We need to have access to http://renderman.pixar.com however we want to
control an internal link within it
"https://renderman.pixar.com/forum/download.php &
https://renderman.pixar.com/forum/teamviewer.php" . I see these are HTTPS
enabled portal and maybe I am unable to. My intention is to block these
specific URL's, keeping rest other navigation working. I tried url_regex and
urlpath_regex and those are not seems to be working.

See if you can add a little help.

Thanks
Rajkumar