[squid-users] Squid Authentication

Daniel Greenwald dig at digcorp.net
Wed Feb 4 05:44:37 UTC 2015

I have a windows server running old 2.7 for simple reason that mswin
negotiate auth works totally flawless for seamless AD authentication on ALL
browsers . Vs with  samba/heimdal on *nix server users would randomly get
annoying logon popups which I could not eliminate.  It may be old but it
just works!

Daniel I Greenwald