[squid-users] SQUID3 HTTPs forward proxy and sha256/512 authentication

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Tue Feb 3 20:45:33 UTC 2015

Hey Anton,

If you use https_port with ssl certificate it will be for one of two
- interception of ssl traffic
- reverse proxy with ssl

For both cases the connection between the server and the client in the
end will be encrypted while non of them is in a forward proxy mode and
there for will not provide and cannot provide what you need\want.

Eliezer