[squid-users] SQUID3 HTTPs forward proxy and sha256/512 authentication

Anton Radkevich anton at radkevich.info
Tue Feb 3 20:20:38 UTC 2015

Yuri,

I'd like to allow or deny access for a client before establishing of
encrypted channel to proxy server using an authentication method of squid
proxy.
Can I setup any authentication method for https forward proxy? If yes, is
it possible to use more secure hash algorithms than old md5?

Thanks,
Anton
03 февр. 2015 г. 23:12 пользователь "Yuri Voinov" <yvoinov at gmail.com>