[squid-users] Squidclamav - virus handling configuration.

Grzegorz Falkowski grzeg.falkowski at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 14:45:30 UTC 2015

Hello,
I configured on ubuntu C-icap with squidclamav. Configuration work fine. Files are redirected to clamAV. If file is infected user is redirected and file is blocked. Squid is working as revProxy. For the first step I only need information about infected files. Because of that I would like configure it to redirect files but do not block. I can't find any solution in documentation. Can anybody help?
Thank You in advance.
Best Regards