[squid-users] google always requesting captach through transparent proxy

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 21:01:15 UTC 2015

02.02.2015 2:49, squid at proxyplayer.co.uk пишет:

>>> What *exactly* is it saying?
>>>

> Your systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network.
> Some computers it presents a captcha, on others it just plain refuses
> to show search results.

First. You have parasitic traffic from your LAN. Not from proxy.
Second. You can make HTTP-headers modifications on your proxy. In some
cases it can cause similar problems.

NP. I use transparent proxy in my infrastructure over 4 years, and seen
this problem just once. When one PC in LAN was infected with a virus.

>>> acl google dstdom_regex -i google
>>> http_access deny google
>>>
>>> but I suspect maybe you might not actually like the results of what
>>> you are asking for.
>>
> What's the best directive to use to make sure that google doesn't go
> through the proxy at all?
> acl google dstdom_regex -i google
> ?
Don't think so. Google uses not only one domain. What about youtube,
blogger.com, googleapis, gstatic etc.etc.? Also - what about it's HTTPS
versions?
The best way (and forget to traffic economy, os course) - identify all
google IP-ranges and bypass it by ACL on Cisco, for example. Completely.
But why would you do need cash?